Monday, April 4, 2011

We had a busy weekend...

Saturday night Steves sister Leah and her boyfriend came over as they were in Abbotsford. They arrived at 10:30pm and left at 7am the next morning! It was a quick visit... but we sooo appreciated them taking the time to come see us, even if it was quick!
Sunday morning after waking up early I had to teach Sunday school, then took Danika to a birthday party for a boy from her preschool class. It was pretty awesome. They had the largest bouncy castle I have ever seen set up! It had a climbing wall inside to a HUGE slide. Not only did the kids have fun, but so did us moms! Danika played on that for 2 hours and then had a playdate with Lize. By the time we got home she sat on the couch with my new duster(which is AWESOME!), and when I came back in to tell her it was time for supper, this was how I found her...


The picture she drew for Auntie Leah. Look closely at the eye, I thought it was closed, but it is actually a happy face! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment