Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Adessa Turning a Page

Adessa is almost 22 months old and I can't believe how fast time flies. I mean I can't lie, some days it feels like the day never ends, but now looking back, it sure has flown!
I feel like Adessa has really turned a page these past couple of weeks, especially while grandma and grandpa were visiting. Maybe it was all the extra attention, but she was the happiest, easy- going girl ever! Every time anyone called her name she replied with a quick, "What?" and then whenever you asked her to do anything she would say, "Okay!" She didn't eat anything odd, and she did very well on our road trips. She also slept great in our vacation home.
Linsey, Ella and Max arrived on Tuesday (yay!) and once again she has been wonderful. Normally I would cringe at the thought of having to drive to Victoria airport with her, but she was so happy and actually napped in the car!
So far with Linsey and the kids we have gone to Jumping Jimineys in Nanaimo, (spent three hours there!) and took the girls to the Duncan circus which was in town yesterday. Adessa was a little angel at everything and played so well, and sat on my lap the whole time at the circus!
My little baby is growing up so quickly and I can't lie, I am looking forward to this next stage of her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment