Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ukee- Day 3

This morning we woke up, packed up and headed out. We stopped off at long beach again to play at the beach and watch the surfers. Steve and I were itching to surf, but we just didn't have enough time! Oh well.. maybe next time!
Driving home we stopped off at Cathedral Grove and the Coombs market place. Steve and Dad cruised most of the way home with the top down on the car, and they had lots of fun.... I also had a turn, and dad and I had a blast!

Where we ate our meals, it was so private and beautiful!
Linda... always breaking the rules!
Me and my cool dad at the beach
Love this photo
Extra love this photo!
My beautiful mommy
Grandma and her girls
Cruising with the top down
Picture in front of the big cedar
Steve planking... we saw a news show about it, apparently its a new fad! haha
Our stop at the market proved to be quite fun! Steve portraying Elvis....
Adessa with long brown hair
Grandma....
Adessa thoroughly enjoying her icecream cone, she went through 4 outfits this day!

1 comment:

  1. hahahah!!! MOST fav pic of you and your dad jumping!! I WANT one of you and me doing that too ok??!!

    Love the last shot of ice cream girl....priceless!

    ReplyDelete