We got to Tofino a little bit late, got our big rain coats and headed down to the boat. This was the real deal experience. Little boat on the big wide ocean! We saw eagles, sea lions and ORCAS! It was so awesome. The weather was perfect. However my poor hubby was sick pretty much the whole time. The whole boat was constantly rocking away.
The pictures I posted are backwards... but you will get the idea, it was so hard to pick a few of the photos, we got some pretty amazing ones!
Once we got back to the cabin, we all jumped in the hot tub to warm up!
Our group after the tour, we were all pretty happy!
This girl is a RIOT! It was a pretty scary ride, but she didn't fuss at all, we were out there for over 3 hours and neither of my girls complained once or got sick.
The girls and I started out inside, in the front of the boat, but the waves felt like we were on a roller coaster... it was fun for the first hour, but then I think we were all feeling sick, so we moved to the back with grandma and grandpa, it was cold, but a little less bumpy.
Momma and Dadda out on the open ocean
We saw a pod of about 12 orcas, it was unreal, pictures don't do it justice
The baby orca was about a week or two old, how neat is that!? He was still orange!
I strapped Adessa to my back and went to the front of the boat, what an experience! However my poor hubby was in the back of the boat puking his guts out!
Beginning of the tour we stopped at the sea lions, there were hundreds of them!
Ready to go!
She had so much fun! She loved being out on the ocean, I was scared and she kept reassuring me What a doll!
We were so blessed by this amazing day. The weather was perfect and the girls did amazing. I was blown away by God's creation. The ocean has a mind of its own and the way it is constantly rolling is mind blowing. The scenery was stunning and the orcas were unreal, what a day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment