And then to top it all off I have been blessed with some amazing friendships here on the island. Even though we have only been around for 2 years, I really feel God has blessed me immensely.
Yesterday after dropping Danika off at preschool, a good friend took me for coffee and then to Winners, where she took Adessa so I could try on clothes. And once I found what I loved (a cute summer dress!) she bought it for me! Talk about a GREAT friend!
Steve bought me a wonderful gift (he is on a roll... he remembered our anniversary and my birthday!) and the girls made me beautiful cards... Adessa scribbled on a piece of paper and she came running across the house (she stomps loudly) yelling "Happy birtday youuuuuu!" It was precious.
And then I was told to be dressed nice and I would be picked up at 6pm... which I was. And three wonderful friends took me for dinner, coffee and then a hang out in the park. I was so blown away! It was so nice to have a day for me, where I just felt so loved and appreciated! Thanks for making my birthday so special! :)
At the end of the evening the camera was brought out and we went for a fun photoshoot!
No comments:
Post a Comment