We were told to make a goofy face, does this count??
Ashley on the right, we are just getting to know one another, but I can tell we are going to be great friends! And she is the one who brought the amazing camera!
Girls with attitude
We were in a sketchy part of Duncan and so Sharon pulled out her bear spray saying her dad would be proud of her! I was scared I was going to get it in the eye!!!
Kim on the left is also a new friend of mine, she has a little girl named Penny who is 3 days younger than Adessa! She is also a wonderful photographer, and soon I shall hire her to photograph our family!
The beginning of our night at the Noodle restaurant, cheering our specially designed, "Niki-tinis"
So lucky to have such wonderful, thoughtful friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment