Sunday, June 5, 2011

Busy Weekend

The Sun was finally shining for the entire weekend and we were able to get out and enjoy the weather. Yesterday Steve volunteered at the Camp Qwanoes work day and helped to build a cabin. The girls and I tried helping out by weeding for a little bit and Adessa was a great little helper. As people pulled up the weeds she ran over and grabbed them and put them in a bucket, she was so proud of herself.... and I was one proud mama! She does so well when she is given a job to do and is in the best mood when she is kept busy. In the evening we had some camp friends over to watch the big Canucks game!
Today we went to church, and then headed out to our friends house on Mesachie Lake for an afternoon of fun. We sat around the backyard while the kids played and then headed to the beach where I endlessly threw in sticks for Meeko to catch. He was full-on swimming and I was so proud of him!
The girls were so dirty and tired by the time we left... a sign of a fun-filled day!

The giant pine cone Danika found
Danika trying to surf, the wind was actually blowing the board a bit and she loved it!
Surfing girl, with her puppy swimming in the background!


No comments:

Post a Comment