My big day was pretty awesome this year... I am so blessed by such a wonderful group of ladies, that continues to grow! In the morning a good friend had me over for coffee and delicious cupcakes and surprised me with a few other moms. Adessa gave me the best present by taking a nap (!) and so I could have a good hour to myself. And then in the evening a group of ladies took me for dinner. I love the friendships I have made on this island and feel very fulfilled. God is so good! Oh and my wonderful husband gave me a new pair of TOMS... which I love and Danika was found hiding behind the Cheerios box in the morning telling me not to look as she colored me a beautiful picture!
 |
| My lovely lady friends...
|
 |
| Rachel and Ashley |
 |
| Cristina, Caroline and Sharon |
 |
| Sharon, Kim and Lana (I love Sharon's expressions!) |
 |
| Not too sure what went down... lots of 'popping and picking' conversation going on |
 |
| I am officially halfway to 50... but I don't have to act that way, do?! |
 |
| Thanks Sharon for trying to plan so many wonderful adventures for my party, and sorry for settling just for dinner. BUT we will go on lots of adventures this summer... and I cannot wait!!! Thanks for being such a great friend! |
you are awesome nic! and dinner was an adventure too!!!!
ReplyDelete