Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fishing with Daddy

Yesterday I went into Langford with Sharon for some shopping. I asked Adessa to pack her back pack and when I asked her what toy she packed she said 'a knife'... Oh ADESSA... it was a little green plastic one, but I made her grab a little stuffie as well. What am I going to do with this little girl! haha she makes us laugh ALL THE TIME. She is definitely her own little person and is already such a strong willed leader. But I am LOVING this stage with her. She is so independent and full of life and is such a good little helper. She never wants to miss out on anything. And she did so well on our shopping trip. Thankfully it was over lunch time at Costco so she had her cart full of little food samples! 
After Steve came home from work in the evening he voluntarily took the girls for a hike up to Crofton lake to fish in the pouring rain. I was SO thankful as I needed a couple of uninterrupted hours to myself to just clean! 
The BIG Bass they caught at the lake!


The girls when they got home... totally soaked, but so happy!

 I am so blessed by my wonderful husband. I am glad he found a hobby he loves (although I don't understand it...) and I am glad he loves to include the girls and that they are starting to love it too!

1 comment: