This morning as I was doing my "quick" check on Facebook I found this
great craft idea posted by a girlfriend of mine! A very simple craft to make Canada Day shirts. We already had a few white shirts kicking around, had the acrylic paint from Danika's party and had two beautiful little girls who were eager to paint their hands! We had lots of fun... it turned into quite a mess as Adessa insisted on painting a few different pictures afterwards. But that is all the fun... isn't it?!
 |
| Before shot... all ready to go! |
 |
| Danika painted her own shirt! She is becoming quite the little artist... it was a little hard for this mamma to let her do it by herself, as I wanted it 'just so' however I laid off until the end... where I took a brush to 'straighten' a few lines! (ooops, I couldn't help myself!) |
 |
| Action shot! |
 |
| The completed shirts!!! I am so excited for Canada Day this year! We have some pretty amazing friends some of which called me up yesterday and asked if we would be able to stay at her cousins World-mark Hotel on Victoria Harbor for Canada Day... um YES PLEASE!!! We feel so blessed and are so excited to be a part of Canada Day- Downtown Victoria within walking distance to all the events! Thanks Sharon... you are SO generous!!!! And we are so excited!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment