Last Wednesday I went on my first field trip with Danika's class... first one only because Adessa could come! She was so excited!!! Big sister on the other hand... not so much! But it was a very fun afternoon!
 |
| Running through the water park in Crofton |
 |
| Sister love! |
 |
| MY FAVORITE!!!! |
 |
| Adessa was Mrs. Mitchell's little sidekick all day, she was the first one to get a freezie and the bubbles. Adessa was so well behaved... I was very proud of her! |
 |
| Celebrating all the "un-birthdays" (birthdays celebrated throughout the summer... there are 8 of them!) |
 |
Fun games with the parachute!
|
I can't believe my baby girl is graduating from KINDERGARTEN. She has done so well this year and has made so many great little friends... we are so proud of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment