Today was another busy one! Woke up at the crack of dawn to get ready for the day... Had to wake up 2 out of the three girls for breakfast... Adessa is always my early riser, so we get some morning snuggles and she gets a bit of iPad time while I get ready.
After I dropped the girls at school, we did our grocery shop then met some friends at Wendy's house for another play date.
Amara just loves it- she runs from room to room playing with everything and not caring where I am so I can sit and visit wih my coffee!


We went home for naps I attempted to clean my microsuede sofa for her entire nap... Looks a bit better but not much!
During that intense cleaning time I got a phone call from Steve. Soooo good to hear his voice even though it has only been 2 days. It's funny how you take things like his voice and his cuddles for granted when you have them all the time!
He said they are doing well. They hadn't slept much- first night they were traveling on a jam packed plane and then the second there were no alarm clocks in the hotel room so him and his dad slowly waking up throughout the night thinking it was time to get up. He said the hotel is pretty ran down, the food is decent and they were told to make sure mosquitoes don't come near them! ( they brought deet spray) but apparently when they went into their room there were a bunch of mosquitoes in there! Quite the adventure already I would say!
They did there first work day today in +35 shovelling gravel and lifting bricks and were all dead tired. Day 1 out of 7 down. Praying lots for them and their team! It was a quick phone call because apparently it cost $1.50 per minute and the wifi isn't working at the hotel!
The girls have been pretty bummed that they can't talk to daddy... But we just make sure to pray for him lots!
After school amara insisted on carrying our friend, Ava's booster seat out to the car even though it probably weighed as much as her! She is one determined little chick. I love that about her... She also insists on wearing her own backpack so she carries her own diapers and changes of clothes!
We were invited to a friends in crofton for dinner- the ways who have two darling little girls ages 4 and almost 2. The girls played wonderfully... Except the youngest two who kept fighting over toys!
I now have all girls tucked in bed and am warming up in the hot tub... Hoping I don't drop my cell phone! 😊

No comments:
Post a Comment