Thursday, March 10, 2011

Beach Day!

Yesterday after a nice, yet quick cup of tea with Sharon the girls and I went for a walk with some friends down to the beach. I have been so exhausted lately with zero energy and it was nice to just get out and play... and have a good laugh! We walked to the beach where we could have dogs and I let Meeko run off and explore, he was such a good dog on the walk, he heeled right behind me and then when I called him to go, he came running... I was so proud of him!
As soon as we got to the beach I took the three girls to walk across the beach... bad idea!!! We got about half way when the girls started screaming! They were stuck! and as soon as I stopped and turned around I realized I also was stuck! It was like sinking sand, Danika's feet came out of her boots and she was blood curdling screaming, I was trying to get my feet unstuck and help Danika while Nicole (a friend i was with) grabbed Adessa and moved her to 'safety' but she tried to step and fell on all fours, also screaming, while Iyanna (Nicole's daughter) was stuck in the mud! I was killing myself laughing because it was such a gong show, and can only imagine what we looked like!! After this initial experience we stuck to the side and had a great time.

Adessa picking up the crabs... she tried to put one in her mouth!!!! I was mortified!
Nicole and I sitting after the rescue
Danika the big girl flipping over the rocks to find the big crabs for Iyanna
The crew
Adessa STILL putting EVERYTHING she finds in her mouth! Oh what do I do?!
The endless exploring at the beach!

1 comment:

  1. yup...would have paid cash to see that gong show!! The "Nicole x 2 Show"!!!

    ReplyDelete