Thursday, March 3, 2011

JAMMIES!

Yesterday morning we had a power outage (thank goodness my coffee was already brewed!) and so it was a day for pajama's. The girls and I really enjoyed the quiet- with no TV, music, computer or phone to distract us. It was neat and fun to see what we came up with. We made crafts and cards (while adessa colored my floor.. this time thankfully with crayon!) then we played my little pet shop while Adessa repeatedly dunked her puppy into my coffee and sucked it off.. that is until I finally noticed!! : ( My poor coffee! The whole day was nice, just staying cuddled up inside, when outside the weather was going crazy!
Then today was a pj party for Danika at her preschool. It was pretty exciting! After dropping Danika off, Adessa and I went for a walk with friends and played in mud puddles as the sun was shining and warming us up. This afternoon we had friends come for a visit and stay the evening while we made home-made pizza and watched the Canucks game. It was fun!

Danika reading the book I wrote when I was in grade 5 ... it is quite intriguing.



Cutie girls

Steve my pizza flipper!

Danika in her PJ's with her favorite stuffy


My beautiful 3.5 foot flower that finally bloomed... after some loving care!


1 comment:

  1. Hey sis funny, I know what that flower is called. Its an amaryllis... don't ask how I know that, it just popped into my head. Sorry I am commenting on everything today, I always forget to check your blog... and its awesome! Remind me more ok?

    ReplyDelete