Saturday, January 31, 2015

Family Literacy Day

Adessa went as fancy nancy for their school literacy day 
And Danika went as Anne of green gables. We had too much fun putting their costumes together! 

The girls had a fun day at school and Danika got to go to Adessas class to read her a story. In the afternoon I took Amara for story time in the gym and the principal was dressed as a book character named David... 
I have never seen Amara so terrified. We have one of the David stories that she loves, but she was shaking, kept saying David over and over again and would not let me take my hand off of her face! And since then, she has been waking from her naps and in the morning saying, "David... Scary!" We have had lots of talks about it... But it really did a number on my little girl! I thought it was an awesome costume! 

1 comment:

  1. Whew! That IS a scary David!!!!! Amazing and such a fun job on your girls costumes. Such a great mama!

    ReplyDelete