Saturday, April 4, 2015

Amara enjoying the sunshine in bare feet and picking flowers. She runs them over to me and says "for mama!" Love these days with this beautiful growing girl! 
Sunday after church we had the kaleo students over for lunch. I have really gotten to know them as they help out on Friday nights with the Awana program. And they are almost done kaleo... Neat getting to know them from all over canada! 
Monday morning was gorgeous so we met Mel and her girls and Kim and her girls for a walk to the ocean... So beautiful out and good to tire the girls out! 
This morning in lieu of April fools I added a drop of food dye to the bottom of the girls cereal bowls so when they added in their milk their cereal turned colours! Funny watching their reactions! 
This morning this wonderful friend of mine met me at the trans canada trail and she brought her bike and trailer for Amara and faith while I ran the whole time! My best time yet! So much nicer running on a trail without big hills! 

No comments:

Post a Comment