Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Saw a few cute little sayings on Facebook and had to use them... This one is so Adessa! Always in her own little world. I love it! 

And then this one... Amara was given a tutu for her birthday and loves wearing it! She dresses herself in just her tutu and her pink hat on almost a daily basis! 
And this... 
My hubby! He is brave, patient and persistent... An overcomer and I am so proud of him! He has been so busy lately and his amazing name is getting out there that he has phone calls daily asking for his company to do work for them. He is handling it so well and I couldnt be more proud! Even though the days can be long with an extremely busy husband I am blessed to have someone who works so hard to provide for us... And I need to remind myself of this often! 







No comments:

Post a Comment