It was another gorgeous day and so I put in my ear phones and hit the trail. My knee and hip were both pretty sore so I took it pretty easy. I love running this trail even though it is not a loop it is so peaceful and beautiful! And helps that Crystal has Amara in a bike trail. They just stayed at the beginning of the trail and the girls just walked and explored with the puppies.
Once I was done my run we were having a little picnic in the parking lot when a lady walking a dog told us to put our dogs on a leash and then as she walked by she said, "and those kids too!" I was in shock.. And part of me wanted to take the lady out! But I then felt bad for her and wished I would have yelled Jesus loves you instead of pardon me in a shocked voice! She must have been having a terrible day to say that!!!

My run on Saturday... Dropped the girls at a birthday party and Steve dropped me off as well to run home! Meeko has sure been getting in shape with me too! It has been fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment