After grocery shopping this morning the girls and I stopped at the Dyke just down the road from us. It is a beautiful off leash dog park that runs along the Cowichan river. We went for a beautiful walk and Meeko ran wild with a bunch of dog friends the entire time!
We were stopping and reading all the signs and this was the recommendation on how to spot the lizards and toads! Hilarious! Apparently I need to fill some sachets with pine and store in my drawers... I wonder if it will attract my husband too! 😜
My beautiful girl... Complains at the thought of going for a hike or walk but explores the entire time and is so happy in nature!

Gorgeous... I love having this beautiful girl home with me twice a week still.. Thankful I had the option for her!

The morning was perfect!


Amara moves to much to capture a picture of... But she ran pretty much the whole time to keep up just wanted up when the big dogs came running at her!

Cutting the backyard lawn today I found hundreds of these gorgeous flowers... They made me smile!

Crystal and faith stopped by for a quick lunch visit and then Adessa had her friend Alina over all afternoon and Danika brought her friend maaike home from school. The weather changed quickly today so while it started raining the girls had a snack and tea party and then painted some rocks!


After dinner- Amara painted for the first time!!! She loved it! And kept asking for more colours.



No comments:
Post a Comment