One evening we had the Olsons over for some homemade pizza, sundaes (they brought all the delicious toppings!) and a hot tub! It was a nice, long catch up!
Charlene brought her water camera and got some fun pictures of the girls! I took the girls to the pool this week and Amara is gaining so much confidence in the water. She was practice floating, blowing bubbles and trying to put her face in the water!
The girls made quite a few forts in the house on the rainy days, but when the sun came out the big teepee was constructed! Steve screwed some boards together, we grabbed some old blankets and the girls spent days out there playing and making stews and "hunting and gathering"... Just like Pocahontas! i We met sweet little Ellie at church! Kayla and her husband Dennis moved to Calgary and had this little sweetie and she is back visiting. She has a very similar story to Steve and I and is very young, so it's been neat keeping in touch with her. Tomorrow night I am helping throw a baby shower for her! Both the girls are coming and are very excited!
We went to the beach a few times with friends... Always love it down there!
Found these beauties on my phone so thought I should save them forever! The trampoline has been the most fantastic toy we have ever had! The girls have said if they could have one toy only this would be it! They have spent hours upon hours out there, even just with blankets and their dolls! And this spring break whenever the sun was out they were out! We spent a couple afternoons doing homework and catching some rays. Love these girls and really cherished this spring break! We basically stuck close to home, but they agreed that it was wonderful and relaxing!
Big sister helping with homework!
On the Friday, one of my wonderful girlfriends offered to take all three girls for a few hours so I could have some alone time! As much as I love my girls, I also enjoy some "me" time as well! I dropped them off and then met my beautiful Sharon for coffee and a nice visit. Then we walked around Duncan and checked out some thrift stores for fun. Walking down the street it looked like it was snowing, but it was just the cherry blossoms falling off! It was gorgeous and smelled amazing! I love springtime!
Sharon packed some homemade delicious pasta salad, so we grabbed a spot on a bench downtown and had lunch in the scorching hot sun! As we were eating and visiting my midwife Selina walked by and we realized she delivered all three of our babies! ( Sharon's friend was also having lunch with us!) so Sharon snapped a picture.... You have to document these moments!

In the evening I took the big girls to Awana and we did an Easter craft. Then I took them home for a sleepover to end spring break! They got to go to the store to spend their hard earned awana bucks and came out with a few treats to eat while watching a movie. They stayed up pretty late, but are all such sweet little ladies... I love having them over! Meanwhile....














No comments:
Post a Comment