This post is a bit backward. On one of our last nights with my family we went to the Calgary Zoo lights. The weather was perfect and we had so much fun together.
The girls highlight of the night... the carousel!


This was the frosty the snowman display with lights programmed to music... very entertaining. My camera died as soon as we got there so most of these photos were taken with the iphone so they didn't turn out too great!!

Watch out Danika!!!

Grandpa and Grandma with their 4 grandchildren... Max was on Adams back, he was ducking...

Danika... the little penguin!


Joel and his beautiful Nikayla... she fits in so well with our family!
The 3 little gals on New Years Eve in their beautiful matching tutu's from Grandma and Grandpa
I did their matching braids... so fun having the girls together!
My sis and I
Auntie Linsey and the girls... sort of!
Trying to get a picture of all 4 kids was pretty tough, this is as good as it gets...
"We'll give you chocolate if you look at the camera..." (Still didn't work!)
"HAPPY NEW YEARS... lets get this party started!"
Bath time together, thanks to Adessa it didn't last too long....
Another picture from zoo lights!
Granparents and their girls
The rest of the week was pretty low key. My sis and her family came over every day and Danika and Ella disappeared most of the time. I LOVE that the cousins are all so close in age and I can't wait for all the memories that there are to be made together. One day the men took the kids and My mom, sister and I had a day together to go shopping. It was so nice to go shopping with them... I miss these times together, so really cherished being able to go with them. They make me enjoy shopping at the mall!!! And we can always find the best deals (mainly shopping at winners!)
We got out for a few walks and I had some much needed one on one with my mommy!
We were so blessed during our trip, Steve was given a mint condition work trailer, and we were blessed with endless amounts of food, gifts and time. On our last day Linsey and I took the kids to the play place in town and laughed our butts off! There was a giant bouncy castle with obstacles in it, and had fun 'gently' beating up our kids and each other, we both came out crying we were laughing so hard. It was so nice spending time with my sis and I miss being close to her!
We had the opportunity to get a bunch of friends together to meet one of Steve's best buddies baby, I was able to have a visit with a dear friend of mine from school who is going through cancer with her 5 year old daughter. Friends stopped over another night to watch the big UFC fights.
We were just so blessed! I can't say it enough!



No comments:
Post a Comment