Sunday after church we had Lize and Kailey over so their mommy and daddy could go on a date. Both the girls were ecstatic, and they all did so well together. Kailey and Adessa have definitely had there ups and downs, but we persisted and now they are 'starting' to become best friends, just like their older sisters. At the end of their time together the girls all wanted to go on a 'date' (just like Mark and Caroline!) So they all rode in on their horses and requested Barney and a snack... So cute!!!
Happy faces!
Sunday evening Steve went and picked up a bunk bed off of used victoria I have been looking for quite some time for a bunk bed for the girls, as we will attempt to put them in the same room. I finally found a solid oak bunk bed with 3 drawers underneath. The plan is to do the room on a budget and I am excited for the challenge! We also are getting some beautiful pine furniture from some good friends for the girls room. I have been checking out some DIY blogs and am feeling rather inspired to take on the project of painting all of the furniture white. I am really looking forward to the project.
I also have big dreams to make a head board for our bed, and am loving old, solid furniture re-done rather than buying new. I have all these dreams, but we'll see where they will take me!
What does BBF mean? Is it similar to Bff? Can't wait to see their finished room!
ReplyDeleteHaha!! Apparently! Best Buds Forever? My either! Now I just need to start! :)
ReplyDelete