Monday, January 30, 2012

Crepes..yum!

Saturday morning we made crepes for the first time... I don't know why we haven't tried them before, but they were delicious! We also made some toffee nut bananas from the best of bridge cookbook, as the filling... so yummy!! But very, very sweet.

My crepe flipping man
This is how excited Danika was when she found out they weren't actually pancakes...
Adessa is happy with anything sweet!
We found these headphones in a box the other day, and Adessa was so excited to try them out... Also just realized my girl needs a haircut!!!
We had double booked birthday parties from 1-3pm. Danika was at her friend Bree's house, so I was able to drop her off. Then I took Adessa to our church for a little 1 year old party. There was lots of treats and a bouncy castle... best combo ever for Adessa. She was SO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment