The last couple of days we have had snow... its been beautiful. Mainly because Adessa and I have hunkered down in the house, baking and playing, not having to venture out far. Other than walking Danika to school. Its been fun... we have been bundling up and I get to pull Adessa up the hill to school in the little toboggan I scored thrift shopping last year. And then on the way home I push her down the hill! I LOVE living so close to school. I love that we run up the hill 5 minutes until school starts and enter the school as the bell rings. I love that there is mother goose at the school for Adessa and we get to wave at Danika in her class, and at recess as we walk past. It makes me feel good that we live just down the path. And I do not take that for granted, we are truly blessed. So even though the size of my house is feeling small or the yellow siding looks extremely dirty in the white snow. I wouldn`t trade it, because for know, it fits our little family perfectly!
Not to mention the towns tobogganing hill behind our house! Yesterday after school we got in some good time and then Steve got off work a bit early, so after our play date after school with a new friend from school (who lives in the Carruthers old house... so weird!!) we went out as a family, including the puppy and had a blast tobogganing! Danika became pro and was ripping down the hill all by herself, and running back up the hill and Adessa was even going down by herself with her eyes closed! I love my girls so much and I love my husband so much. It is so important to just have fun and laugh with your husband, and I am blessed to have that with Steve, he truly is my best friend!!! Oh and I can`t find my camera, so more pictures off of the iphone.



No comments:
Post a Comment