Wednesday, February 1, 2012

1944

This morning Adessa and I went to MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) at New Life church for the 'Parties of all Parties.' It was pretty awesome. It was a way to support all the moms who had there own home based businesses and it was really fun. I ended up winning 2 of the door prizes!! Pretty awesome, but I gave one away. I kept the one from Pampered Chef... love that stuff and hope one day I can get some of there stuff. Other favorites from this morning were a husband and wife team who have started 'Cleaner Planet Soap Nuts.' Very neat story, you should check it out here. They are literally nuts off of a tree in India that wash your clothes and you don't even need fabric softener in the dryer. A perfect, organic way to wash clothes and great for sensitive skin. I got myself a bag of them, so I will let you know how they work out!

After school Danika had a play date with Bree, they all played so well together! Here are the 3 beautiful princesses
I think these 2 look like they could be sisters!
Three Princesses dancing with their Princes...

This evening after supper we layed low and watched a movie from 1944- National Velvet, I highly recommend it- the girls, Steve and I loved it! I got a few of these oldies from the library and am excited to watch them all- good, clean movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment