How is it that I survived my childhood without going to Disneyland?
Apparently "every" child in Danika's kindergarten class has gone to Disneyland or has a trip planned in the near future, and they come back sharing stories of meeting the princesses and walking in their castle. So very often Danika asks me to PLEASE go to Disneyland... sorry sweetie, not until you and your sister can remember it! However, I think this was almost just as good... their amazing babysitter just recently returned from a trip to Disneyland and brought 'it' back with her---
Princess charm bracelets for both the girls
Meagan and the girls with their goods. She got pictures of all the girls favorite princesses and Ariel's autograph for Danika
Danika checking out the princess (I think she said something along the lines of- 'that doesn't really look like her...")
My girl, who really NEEDS to meet the princesses! :)
We had to pry this out of her death grip, and the next day I took a hammer to it (!) and the girls get a sliver at a time. Because I *know* I would never be able to get this little girlie to stop licking once she got started!
Thanks Meagan for spoiling my girls, they adore you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment