For the past week and a half Adessa has been fighting something. One day she complained of an earache, then her eyes were all gunky, and then her stomach hurt. Nothing has stuck around but she sure has been sleeping A LOT. I am taking these naps as blessings as I have been getting the breaks in the afternoon while she passes out for a nap. I have been getting about an hour or two to myself in that time, in which I run and change into my painting clothes and head to the garage to work on painting the girls bunk beds. OH MY... this has been a project, I have enjoyed it, but it is taking a LONG time.
Last night Steve and I prepped the girls room for painting. I have been searching for colors and ideas for awhile and have a few ideas pinned here for inspiration. I am SO EXCITED to see it all put together and done.
No comments:
Post a Comment