Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!!

I first of all want to say that I can't wait for my new camera!!! I also realized how many pictures of the girls are taken at the counter... but I guess this is where the fun happens! :)

Last night Danika stayed up a bit late with me to make a valentine treat for her teacher and for some friends. She had lots of fun and really enjoyed licking off the spatula. It was delicious mix and the recipe can be found here. The recipe called for valentine colored candies, but we had rainbow instead!
This morning the girls woke up to heart shaped pancakes and a little gift.... Danika said it was "just like Christmas!" Except it was only a few things from the $ store!
Danika got to school with her headband on, took it off and said she was too embarrassed! (she is only 5 years old!?!)
Pretty valentine outfit, she made sure there were hearts on her dress, and she had pretty valentine socks sent to her by her auntie and cousins!
Happy Valentines beautiful girl!
My goofy girl.. I took several photos and not one did she have her eyes opened! She has been sick the last couple of days and has been sleeping LOTS!
Romantic candle-lit dinner with my wonderful family
The card I made for Steve
Danika after school with her valentines bag from her class... she had a very special day at school with a fun valentines party
Steve came home this evening with a gift for all his girls. He was so sweet! I have the best valentine a girl could ask for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment