Every Thursday morning I take Adessa up to the Crofton school for Mother goose songs and stories. Its a free program put on by the Cowichan Valley and Adessa loves it. However if I try singing the songs at home Adessa 'shhhh's' me and tells me 'only at mother goose!' What a girl!
She is the life of the party at mother goose, pretty much from the time we get there she quietly sneaks in questions of when is snack and everyone just laughs as my girl is quite preoccupied with 'snacks!' She is also one of the only kids that sings along to most of the songs and everyone just giggles because she belts it out, totally off tune, but SO CUTE! Last week when we were going around asking kids what is on old mcdonalds farm, and after all the kids said different animals, Adessa whispers "a cookie..." everyone laughed pretty hard.
When we are at home all day Adessa will often request to do baking with me. It is her new favorite thing. She always requests muffins, and I think she figured out that if she helps me bake she gets to snack on the ingredients. I have been having fun with her, and love that she can help out with baking!
No comments:
Post a Comment