Friday, February 10, 2012

Welcome Baby June!

Last Saturday I helped organize a baby shower for sweet baby June. My good friend here on the island has a little girl Adessa's age and just had her second. The shower was so fun to plan and put together and we had it at another good friends here in Crofton. I love Crofton... I am thankful the woman God has placed here and the friendships I am developing!

Last night we were at the Kitchen's for dinner and the girls were fighting over holding June. They both just LOVED her.. but whats not to love!
Beautiful Kim opening her presents
Heather- a good friend who lives down the street, we get together for coffee... often!
Precious baby
The AWESOME decor.. I helped make a few of those tissue paper flower things. They were lots of fun, but time consuming!
Yummy cupcakes on the left and punch made by moi... it is quite delicious!
**pictures kindly stolen from Ashley Kitchen of SNAP photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment