Sunday, February 6, 2011

Meeting Max





This weekend was a different one for me as I took off solo to Calgary to meet my little nephew, Max. Even though it was a mentally planned "break" for me, I will probably go back home just as exhausted, but a different kind of tired. One of shopping my feet off with my mommy and sister and staying up late (while my mom sleeps on the couch!) to watch movies.
I have been missing my girls and hubby so much, but know they are in good hands and making their own memories with their grandpa Tom. And I feel comfortable knowing Tom is there to make sure they all eat their fruits and veggies!!! And from what I hear lots of Danika's favorite foods... steak and brunch (aka-shrimp!) I have been talking to the girls twice a day, and they both seem to be doing so well. I am sooooo thankful to be married to such a wonderful man, who lets me take off for the weekend, do some shopping and on top of that watch the girls the whole time! He is absolutely so good to me, and I am so blessed to have him!
I have had some wonderful time with my sister and just cuddling precious little Max, he is such a doll and I love him so much already. My sister is such a wonderful mommy to both her kids and I am sad to live so far away as I will miss little Max growing up and my Ella Bella.
It was so nice to visit with both my grandmas and my aunt Deb this weekend. I didn't visit any girlfriends, but I came to spend time with my mom, sister, niece and new nephew! And I am so thankful I did!

1 comment:

  1. That was so fun! I am so glad you got to come out and see us... you're husband is awesome for letting you come out!!

    ReplyDelete