Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SNOW DAY!

This morning we woke up to the snow falling, and it was so beautiful! The girls and I turned on the fireplace, made a really yummy trail mix, which we threw together with whatever we found in the cupboard (shreddies, marshmallows, raisins, popcorn and of course, chocolate chips!) We turned on 101 Dalmatians and cuddled watching a show. But the snow was falling and became to enticing for us! So we bundled up and headed outside with our toboggans!

Adessa with her toboggan pulling her snow balls... very exciting!!
Adessa tried to climb the hill, but it was too steep so she was just silly instead!
Our home from the tobogganing hill, notice Meeko, he soo badly wanted to come and play!
My big girl, running up the hill and flying down all by herself
We love being outside!
We also love tobogganing!
Danika conquering the hill
I walked Adessa up and down the sidewalk with her new toboggan (we bought it at the thrift store for $3.00!)
The snowman Danika and I made while Adessa sat happily in her toboggan eating the snow
Rolling snowballs without any snow is quite hard, but she persevered!
We had no rocks or carrots, so Danika said "lets put horns on it instead!" ...not quite sure what it is!

Steve ended up working late tonight, so after dinner I gave the girls a bath, and while I was getting Adessa ready Danika started laughing hysterically, I went in there to find my little cone head in the bath with her... and Adessa thought it looked fun as well!!! (why does this happen the day I clean my bathroom!!!)

Can you tell she thought it was awesome?!

1 comment: